Fortress Forever

Fortress Forever (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/index.php)
-   Chat (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Satan's life story! (https://forums.fortress-forever.com/showthread.php?t=14392)

Innoc 04-22-2009 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BinaryLife (Post 435956)
I wish I could have a mustache... but every time I've tried I just end up looking like a pedophile.

It's not the stache that makes you look like that...it's the van you drive and the candy you hand out...

Dr.Satan 04-22-2009 05:25 PM

lmao...thanks guys. And yeah mine doesn't get much better. I had a gotee before I went in, but they made me shave it for some reason that I"m not 100% sure what is. :cry:

It's back now though so that's good.

Skanky Butterpuss 04-22-2009 06:56 PM

glad to see youre out and doing well :)

get your mod privileges back so we can run trains on these bitches again :twisted:

Dr.Satan 04-25-2009 08:36 PM

lol dam right skanky!!

Iggy 04-25-2009 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Satan (Post 436025)
lmao...thanks guys. And yeah mine doesn't get much better. I had a gotee before I went in, but they made me shave it for some reason that I"m not 100% sure what is. :cry:

It's back now though so that's good.

I'll tell you why, because only "those kinds of people" wear them. Think I'm joking? Nah.... you know better in this case. Glad to see you back my friend!

:mrgreen:

Dr.Satan 04-29-2009 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iggy (Post 436415)
I'll tell you why, because only "those kinds of people" wear them. Think I'm joking? Nah.... you know better in this case. Glad to see you back my friend!

:mrgreen:

lol nah I really think it's so that when / if they have to use a facial recognition program then they can start with my full face and not have to try and figure out where my chin is. Cause they didn't take off the stache just the gotee...

also what up iggy man I miss you!

greenday5494 04-29-2009 09:32 PM

i dont agree with those faical programs. it just seems like an invasion of rights, imo. but who am i to talk?

Etzell 04-29-2009 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenday5494 (Post 436787)
i dont agree with those faical programs. it just seems like an invasion of rights, imo. but who am i to talk?

They ARE prisoners... They do forfeit a lot of rights.

[AE] 82694 04-30-2009 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Satan (Post 436783)
lol nah I really think it's so that when / if they have to use a facial recognition program then they can start with my full face and not have to try and figure out where my chin is. Cause they didn't take off the stache just the gotee...

Actually they try real hard to keep anything that might look like a pussy out of prison.:rolleyes:

Iggy 04-30-2009 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Satan (Post 436783)

Working my health away for the next month or so.... should slow down after Mother's Day(our busiest week)....

I worked 64 hours last week, and won't get a day off until it's all overwith. I'm not complaining, though.... at least I have a job, and I like it.

Knees have been killing me, though.... I don't know how many more years I can do this shit. Last night, I crashed out about 30 minutes after I got home, and I need to start getting ready to leave for work now.

How are you getting along? Good I hope! :mrgreen:

Crazycarl 04-30-2009 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenday5494 (Post 436787)

PEOPLE are facial recognition programs. They are just automating the process. What you look like is not exactly private information, if you've ever gone out in public.

BinaryLife 05-02-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazycarl (Post 436841)
PEOPLE are facial recognition programs. They are just automating the process. What you look like is not exactly private information, if you've ever gone out in public.

Maybe he hangs out at all those blind people music clubs. Maybe no one has ever seen what he looks like...........:shock:

Crazycarl 05-03-2009 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BinaryLife (Post 437061)
Maybe he hangs out at all those blind people music clubs. Maybe no one has ever seen what he looks like...........:shock:

Maybe he's not allowed out of the house without the paper bag over his head.

Dr.Satan 05-05-2009 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iggy (Post 436834)

Knees have been killing me, though....

yeah, zip is pretty hard on his bitches isn't he!

but serously I'm doing well...broke as shit atm and still house searching, but still I'm not in the halfway and get to spend time with my girl and family so it's a good trade off IMO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyCarl
Maybe he's not allowed out of the house without the paper bag over his head.

lmfao!!!

EquilibriuM 05-05-2009 08:50 PM

Did you guys not see his mug shot? i wouldn't blame them if they did make him stay in doors with a mug like that. ROFL

[AE] 82694 05-08-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EquilibriuM (Post 437360)
Did you guys not see his mug shot? i wouldn't blame them if they did make him stay in doors with a mug like that. ROFL

Ya well we've yet to see a pic of you cause ya face keeps frying camera's.

Dr.Satan 06-17-2009 06:31 PM

Whelp people the time is near! I know i keep saying that, but I really mean it this time!

I finally have a house in Greeley that's all approved. I have internet there already, computer is up (on it right now in fact) and i'm literally days from moving in. Now, like I've said before...I probably won't be able to be around all the time or anything like I was before, b/c I have tons of shit on my plate right now like gonna start school *hopefully* in Aug., still am on parole, gotta work, and the best news I've had in a long time...my fiancee is pregnant with my kid!!

But I am pretty much back guys. I haven't had time to dl the game yet and I probably wont have too much time to play TBH but a few pickups here and there wont hurt! I have already started doing some stuff on the wiki tho and when I have time I'll start back up on the community map packs and finally get those out :cry:, also there were a few maps I wanted to port that I just never got a chance to, so once I get back into a rhythm and can I'll start hammer up again and get back to mapping finally!

MonoXideAtWork 06-17-2009 07:45 PM

Glad to hear from you Dr. Satan! Glad things are going well for you sir, and best wishes to your growing family!

Dr.Satan 06-18-2009 10:46 PM

yep...got the official go ahead today to finally move into my house! I'm in the process of unpacking today and shit so yay for me!!

Crazycarl 06-19-2009 02:08 AM

Hooray, spawn of Satan!