View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 06:09 PM   #16
IvaQuaL

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
i could kind of see your point if it was about suiciding when infected if you're like playing D around your respawn which is good grounds for an infection spreading but kenny specifically stated that it was to 'steal' the kill, and even then you still shouldn't suicide.

either get a medic from your team to heal you, go somewhere less populated, go to the enemy base to try and spread it back, get killed.. there are countless options. you seem to treat infection as annoying and overpowered, which is besides the point. the game is a whole, you can't just take what you like and circumvent the little bits and pieces that you find annoying.

i admit it's kind of a gray line. in my opinion the kill command should only be used in cases like being stuck in world geometry. there is wanting to change class right away but it should instead be tackled by allowing people to change class in their respawn, perhaps with stuff like func_changeclass brushes. this is besides the point anyway.

you've been infected, deal with it without bumming an enemy medic's perfectly valid infection away.
IvaQuaL is offline   Reply With Quote