Banned

Class/Position: Scout / Offense
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: :e0: Founder
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Send a message via AIM to Nuk3m
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmofo
Grandfather passed away just under 3 years ago.. One of the hardest times of my life.. I was in a state of regret and constant depression after his death.. I really don't think anything would have got me out of that. The worst part and the thing that kept me down is the fact that I knew I wasn't aware of the full extent of what was going on. Only time will really heal that kind of thing. After a few months, I began being optimistic. I've prayed for him every day since the 23rd of January =)
I sometimes feel that maybe it was harder ending it while being so close- those last few days I was closest to him then ever before.. I was the only one who really went out of their way to entertain him. He died suddenly, but peacefully.
I wish the best for your grandmother, and yourself.
hmm when my grandfather died in 2000 i was only 14 then, i believe it was one of the hardest things i ever had faced. my problem was i held my emotions inside too much. i dont know why, but i felt it was being weak to cry. i only found out later that my grandfathers last thing in his journal was...

Sun 11/5
Went to new house, played chess with VJ. had a great time with him, a swell time. House is looking better all the time.

They were in the process of moving into a retirement village, and I had gone over to their temporary appt. and played chess with him one afternoon to keep him company.

after they finally moved in, a week later he died. ugh memories... they bring the tears back...
Nuk3m is offline   Reply With Quote