View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 07:03 PM   #42
[AE] 82694
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF|Skyrider
How about no? I was waiting for enough released / good maps. Besides the point, can you stop complaining about everything? I don't even see you do anything to contribute to the FF mod.

What I said here was in jest you didn't see the smilies? Also you asked why CrosuS was the devil in the other post I responded.If you can't handle the answer don't ask the question. That wasn't complaining just to bitch it was a constructed response that I took the time to fire up CrosuS see what was disliked so thats squashed as far as I'm concerned. So we can have a flame war if you want to personally attack me or we can try to work together. I'm in these forums every day trying to help people with problems. Checking for new maps for my server. I put in the time because I feel it's worth while And thats after a 10 to 12 hr work day.Here is link for about 41 or 42 original map zip/rar files. But I don't do anything but complain I wasn't up till 2:30 this morning checking 4est 1.11 exe, then uploading just like the zip files and making a post about it. By the way have fun file size is 307 MB.

ff_maps_zip.zip