View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 06:35 AM   #1
Credge
FF Loremaster
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 4 Times
Hey, lets not include IDE!

That was probably the first thing the people who decided to make my MOBO decided on in that huge board meeting we all know they had. The conversation probably went something like this:

"How can we piss people off who haven't upgraded their PC in four-six years because when they bought their PC at the time it was top of the line and has lasted them that long?"

"We can have our motherboard not support IDE so when they finally do build their new PC they have to buy another HD!"

"Well, that's not enough to piss some people off as they will just transfer info from one of their PC's to another..."

"We thought of that. When they plug up their old PC to the same network, our motherboard will send a signal via LAN to their other computers power supply to shit on it to truly piss everyone in the world off."

"BRILLIANT!"

Yeah guys. Good job.

So I've got a choice or four. I can either wait for a new power supply for another computer to get in tomorrow OR I could go out and try and find one of THESE >=( in hopes it will work. Chances are, of course, that it won't... for you see, the people who designed my motherboard have this all worked out just to piss me off.

GG EVGA. GG.

Ronald Reagan
Credge is offline   Reply With Quote