View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 12:08 AM   #8054
Peon
Altitude Junkie
D&A Member

Class/Position: Agressive Medic or Pyro...as long as I can fly baby!
Gametype: CTF
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard nixon
If you really think that people are going out of their way to make sure FF fails you must be retarded.
Dude, there's people doing stuff like this in everyday life all the time. All you gotta' do is drive around in your car to realize that there is a large segment of humanity that pretty much thrives on the misery of others. I could go on for hours on all of the things other drivers do on purpose just to amuse themselves.

Overall, they don't succeed in life so much as impede the progress of others. Usually, deception is their sharpest tool. Sometimes it is for profit of some kind, and sometimes it's just because they can be a jerk and get away with it. It's all about them...

Again, if I never see the dudes, who complain about noob bashing, playing FF...then how do they know this is happening? What part of their story is made up, or a half-truth? I don't think any of the players on Scuzzy's list, or any of the other players who post in forum, would make fun of, or yell at a new player.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”"
- George Carlin
Peon is offline   Reply With Quote