Ihmhi
[AE] 0112 Ihmhi *SJB
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: A little bit o' everythin'
Gametype: Also a little bit o' everythin'
Affiliations: [AE] Asseater, *SJB Straight Jacket Brigade
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Send a message via AIM to Ihmhi Send a message via MSN to Ihmhi Send a message via Yahoo to Ihmhi
4chan is pretty much the cesspool of the Internet. They can be terrible, hateful people, although admittedly most of them just do it "for the lulz", as it were. They're not one to hold back joking about race, religion, mysoginy - you name it, they've said it.

Even so, they have this weird moral code. I don't think most of those guys would, say, tie up a black guy and whip him (as I saw such a joke a day or two ago). Talking about it is funny. Talking about smacking around an animal is funny. Doing it is entirely different.

Keep in mind that these guys have an entire fucking day of the week dedicated to cats (Saturday, otherwise affectionately known as Caturday). Messing with a cat and posting it on the Internet is like Oprah Winfrey putting your address on screen and saying that you hate Barack Obama. You're as good as dead, and if not you'd wish you were dead.

I'm not one to advocate killing someone over something like this. I'd rather let the Feline Genus strike back a bit. Stick this fucker in a room with a disgruntled bobcat for 15 minutes and see how he feels when the animal abuses him.

Select the pistol, and then, select your horse.
Ihmhi is offline   Reply With Quote