Ihmhi
[AE] 0112 Ihmhi *SJB
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: A little bit o' everythin'
Gametype: Also a little bit o' everythin'
Affiliations: [AE] Asseater, *SJB Straight Jacket Brigade
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Send a message via AIM to Ihmhi Send a message via MSN to Ihmhi Send a message via Yahoo to Ihmhi
Hai guyz what's goin' on in dis thread?

Evil P.R. guy here. The P.R. machine is ramping up to do some serious work. We have super-secret stuff actually getting done and great stuff like that.

First, if you have questions for me in regards to what we're doing for advertising and our overall strategy, ask here and I'll answer what I can without giving too much away.

Secondly, if you think that we're doing nothing... well, yeah, we really haven't done much for the last few patches. There's been a buttload of organizational problems in FF in the last couple of weeks that makes it hard to shoot videos and show potential reviewers a preview of the patch in a positive light - so we don't.

Lastly, if you guys have any media outlets that you think we ought to try and contact - podcasts (radio interviews), vlogs (video interviews), news sites/gaming blogs, etc., then hit me up with some links right here. I wanna hear about sites like hlgaming.com so we can work on establishing a press relationship and getting news out to them.

The 2.1 preview video was a huge success. It saw 30,000+ views combined across all the sites. We are taking steps to replicate and expand on that success. All I can say is have some faith in us.

(Oh yeah, and if you have any questions you'd like to ask privately, go ahead and pm me or hit me up at ihmhi {[.>AT{/{}} fortress-forever.com)

Select the pistol, and then, select your horse.
Ihmhi is offline   Reply With Quote