View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 02:59 AM   #82
hadez
Beta Tester

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 20 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabbath View Post
He didnt make the hack. He didnt use it. He didnt make anyone DL it. HE LINKED IT....... HOW DID HE DESTROY THE COMMUNITY HE DIDNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

all he did was post a link. maybe he was drunk. maybe he was joking. doesnt matter.

If i post a link to myg0t website or ogc or some shit. and say im trying to destroy the internet. are u gonna ban me?
Seriously, even if i did do this(which obviously it was me). I apologize to everyone that may have been effected by the link. but as sabbath said, i never cheated in this game, i never made anyone download the cheat, i didn't create the cheat. I'm truly sorry. If i wanted to destroy a community do you think that i would admin 200+ pickups within a 5 month span and remake a tfc map(bloodtube) that i was soon going to release to try to get more people to play. If anything i think since the cheat was posted by BossStatus more people have joined the community.

Once again, i apologize to everyone(except stiffy) and i'm sorry for anything i may have done to make this game less pleasurable for you. It was an honest mistake and I wouldn't have put as much time and effort into this game if i didn't want it to succeed as much as it has already.

Last edited by hadez; 07-28-2009 at 03:37 AM.