View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 03:48 AM   #85
killu

Class/Position: Medic
Affiliations: Goodfellas
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Personally I think Hadez is truly sorry for what he did. Of course he was not justified into introducing a cheat into the community and he overreacted in an extreme manner to what he should have just shrugged off but I have no doubt if he is given a second chance he will play the game honestly as I also believe he always has.

I am not saying that his return should be immediate but rather that Squeek should perhaps consider the possibility of unbanning him from the pick up channel since that's the only place he is really impacted by the whole thing due to the absent of leagues. As we all know this game can use all the players it can get and while what he did is something that angered the entire community as well as myself Hadez regrets what he does and like myself FF is about the only game he actually has fun playing. Although he in no way is entitled to a second opportunity to play FF it would be nice if he was awarded that opportunity at least eventually.

All of us can relate to doing something out of anger and acting stupidly out of spite in retaliation and given the chance perhaps we would at first try to plea denial to our actions if we thought we had the slightest chance to escape accountability but now that he finally has owned up to it I say let him play and with that said I'm sure all of us regret doing something out of pure emotion and anger without thinking through the consequences as does Matt.