View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 05:01 AM   #93
killu

Class/Position: Medic
Affiliations: Goodfellas
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlstriker View Post
Fuck him, especially after trying to blame Stiffy. I find distributing hacks a million times worse than actually using them. It's bullshit people actually want him to have a second chance, it's just too bad VAC didn't get him, they don't give second chances.

And the word is out that you were using the hacks too Korey.
Perhaps if you knew him and were aware of his role in the pick up scene you would have a slightly more open view on the matter. Sure, if this was some random TF2 fuck or something I would wholeheartedly agree, no sympathy, fuck him, and trust me I am still pissed that someone who is my friend would attempt to ruin such a fragile gaming community and the only game I truly enjoy playing. Try to rationalize, this isn't somebody making a flyby through FF just to distribute hacks, it is somebody who to this point had supported the game in its entirety and somebody you could enjoy playing this game with who made one wrong detour down the wrong road.

I know Hadez personally and have no doubt he completely regrets his actions, still I a firm believer in paying for your actions but I feel at some point he should be allowed to play again. This was a matter of acting short shortsightedly and rashly without REALLY thinking about the true impact of what you are actually doing. After all in this society the only people we give life in jail to is murderers and serial rapists, I hardly think this equates or befits that same lifelong sentence...As a former cheater in TFC I can say I have regretted betraying the players in that game and have come back to play FF legitimately and I know Hadez will do the same if allowed. As said we all make mistakes and are wiser today because of them.