View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 08:47 PM   #28
WarPig
ThE O h G r

Class/Position: Engi/HW/Pyro - Defender
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: Pigs of War/ [AE]
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
All I ever see is "no" or "can'ts" out of people, it's really depressing because those same people bitch about everything.

YOU MAKE THE GAME

you want more SHOOT FOR BETTER GOALS, stop short changing everything because you "think" it cannot work. More solid effort from everyone would prolly work but I guess this "community" if you wanna even call it one is so fucking sad and depressed on how horrible everything will be that they cannot even bring themselves to get goals for a much larger picture.

I will continue to do my scrims of larger size 8v8, and if by chance 5v5 league happens MY team of players will be there because we are ... wait for it... big word here..

DEDICATED.

I think some of the people who are in charge or at least in positions of value in this community have the worst attitudes when it comes to trying new things or just being positive. I never worked for a company and sat in a room and heard every person say nothing but "can't" or "no" if they did the company would fold up. You have to keep trying and pushing for a bigger picture if you don't your company or "community" will sooner or later fold up and be asking for a fucking bail out.
WarPig is offline   Reply With Quote