moosh
WhenNailGrenWillOut?
Beta Tester

Gametype: mp_prematch
Affiliations: [:)] - Frag Happy, babe|
Posts Rated Helpful 29 Times
Version 1.1 is out.

Changelog:

- Now the shop NPCs and Monk can not die.

- Fixed death loop.

- Fixed "Failed to login to place weapons"

- Fixed spawns under the church where many players come at a time.

- Now can not be registered bodies, watch shops, or trades with other players from exaggerated distances.

- The probability of success of the antidote is no longer dependent on the level of constitution.
now depends on the time remaining until you become a zombie. If you've recently infected possibly the antidote will work.

- The church is a safe zone: infected players may not enter, and inside the church does not allow the use of weapons.

- When a player looks for a PK, he will see his name in red. Normal players will have the name in green.

- Enabled new option in Monk in order to hunt down PKs easily with its consequent reward.

- Fixed error when closing a store and just close the inventory.

- Fixed position of spawn back from the city.

- Implemented anti-stuck system. If you are stuck wait until the countdown ends.

- Fixed error that occurred when a trade, one of the two players cancel trade while the other had the contextual menu open.

- Fixed several errors in the maps Iglesia, Afueras y Cercanias.

- When you spawn, for 5 seconds you will be immortal and will have no collision during that time.
So to avoid spawn killers and lock problems when spawned several players at once.
"As the the new year approaches I await for it like an case of explosive fecalomania otherwise know as diareha or the massive shits. I am gripping the sides of the toilet as my stomach produces the first hollow thud out of the anus of the year to come." DarkeN_HellspawN
moosh is offline   Reply With Quote