Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
Just because I don't religiously worship the developer team like you do doesn't mean I am a troll. It's past the point where getting angry at the development team's slow pace is impatience on the part of those angry; It's at the point where the development is doing nothing, and people are getting pissed. Just because you're a pussy and don't want to voice your opinion doesn't mean other people are therefore trolls for wielding a pair that makes you envious. So, deal with it, nerd.

And, I like Fortress Forever the game. I just hate how it's managed by a bunch of fucking morons and supported by a community full of neckbeards who inhale mold on a daily basis in their parent's basement. If I didn't give a shit about the game, I wouldn't be here protesting those who constantly run it into the ground. So, again, deal with it. It's any minute now that the developers will lock this thread, because they are afraid of opposing opinions, so you best deal with it fast.
I pointed out where you are attacking not only the dev team, but another user as well. Several of us have asked you to tone it down(numerous times), and to stop attacking people(also, numerous times). You are entitled to your opinion, and free to state it as much as anyone else.

Feel free to play victim, but you can do it at a later time. Have a nice vacation.
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote