Old 02-11-2008, 05:54 PM   #8
Dr.Satan
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med / Solly
Gametype: PAYLOAD
Affiliations: DET-
Posts Rated Helpful 19 Times
It is and I do...I spent nearly 6 months in jail 3yrs. ago and that was enough to realize that my lifestyle choices were more then detrimental to my life.

I have made the commitment to stop abusing drugs a long time ago and don't plan on going back, but it is definitely a daily thing. I had to move out of my home town and surrounding area's to avoid the people I knew and I stay away from people generally just to avoid the issue all together.

My only problem now is that after all this time they still want something more from me. I'm hoping to get this resolved w/out prison or at least with little prison time as possible (3months would be fine by me). Because being on probation as opposed to parole is just completely different. Parole I have a MRD (mandatory release date) at which point they have to release me, provided I have been compliant. Probation they can find a plethora of excuses for why I should be kept on probation and it's a never ending cycle.

Thank you for your words, I appreciate hearing it from someone who I don't know personally...it helps!
(Models) props_trainyard
Support FF:
Dr.Satan is offline   Reply With Quote