Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med / Solly
Gametype: PAYLOAD
Affiliations: DET-
Posts Rated Helpful 19 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostBuster
Woah now THATS a life story, gj getting out of that shit! btw: Whats meth exactly? that drug hasnt reached argentina yet.
GOOD! The shit is horrible...but um: Best definition I found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
I'd keep goin with the proby. Yeah, it can be a bitch, but at least you're (mostly) free.
True, but I did that for 3yrs. and now they want another year. And I've seen them keep people charged with the same as me for 4 / 5 yrs...on a 3yr. charge...plus on prob. I still have to pay like 2k in court costs plus classes (about 500/mo)...on parole all that shit goes bye bye b/c I have paid my debt to society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppychow
are you free from meth or don't do anything now (i.e. booze). just curious how drug addicts view alcohol - if they can or cannot handle it. i.e. for me, in recovery for booze (clean 3 months) i sometimes am tempted to do "light stuff" in my mind, like weed, but i can't as i have to learn how to live sober, regardless of the drug
I believe that I am an addict...regardless of the substance. I started smoking weed at age 8 (not joking), my dad, mom, and bother all smoked so I did too. Cigarettes at age 12, coke at age 16, meth at 17, acid / mushrooms and any other drug I could find (ketamine, extacy, etc.) periodically between age 15 and 17. Alcohol I have used since about 14 / 15.

I am an addict I have that personality and I firmly believe that everyone who has that personality is prone to be addicted to anything...I don't think you can just be addicted to marijuana or just addicted to meth. I believe that you are an addict and you will / can potentially be addicted to anything, sex, drugs, coffee, masturbation...whatever.

That said I do still drink sometimes. My thought on it is that as long as I always keep the idea that I am an addict on the forefront of my mind...I can keep myself from slipping into an alcoholic lifestyle. If I stated saying I needed to get drunk every Tuesday (for instance) and I made that my day for drinking...I think eventually that would lead to every tues and fri. and then weekends too etc...But if a friend asks if I want to go have a drink I'm all for it. If I don't need the drink or want it and I don't let it get out of hand then I don't think it will. My family has also gotten better recently (bro, mom, and dad are sober) so they help to keep me in my place...if they saw it becoming a problem they would tell me and I would listen b/c I know how easily I can destroy my life if given the opportunity. I also had a lot of problems as a kid...and I used drugs to mask the emotions and feelings I had. I have since learned of healthy ways to deal with those problems, so I think unless I start using alcohol to mask them again then it is not a problem to have a drink once in a while.

In your case...idk it depends on what control (if any) you feel you can safely allow yourself to have. Marijuana IMO isn't a horrible drug, but as stupid as I thought it was when I was a pot head...it is a gateway drug...your a criminal when you smoke weed and b/c of that your introduced to other criminals. Those people have other addictions and eventually your bound to be offered something new...you may turn it down a few times, but eventually your going to try it (generally, not everyone does, but most do).
(Models) props_trainyard
Support FF:
Dr.Satan is offline   Reply With Quote