View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 12:02 AM   #12
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Class/Position: D Medic
Gametype: Conca Jumping
Affiliations: ^iv
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Racism is the belief that your race is superior, or the repression of another because of race. However, it's just as ignorant to assume that there's no such thing as cultural differences that are affected by race.

Then again Uber, you also believe that we're the sole reason why the WORLD IS GOING TO FUCKING END, so I'm not surprised. Live real life for once, not a sheltered load of spoonfed bullshit.

I know several black people who are very well off and respectable. However, I do believe that race has an affect on culture and a person's upbringing based on todays world. If a white woman wants to have sex with a black man, go ahead. If it's vice versa, go ahead. I don't care what others do in bed. I've been through enough shit to know that race is a factor in some parts of a person's life, whether due to society or genetic reasons.

I believe that everyone is equal in terms of deserved rights. However, I do believe that people vary, and race can be a major factor.

Now excuse me, I peed my pants at the thought of getting in a fight with an internet tough-guy.

First infraction! Flaming!

Last edited by zSilver_Fox; 08-15-2007 at 12:08 AM.
zSilver_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote