View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 05:09 PM   #462
Rutabeggar
D&A Member

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Heh...how interesting...because the main FF website is where...OH GOD HERE?! DAMN WTF?! I'm certain that the Devs will upload any patch/bug fix/update/BBQ Recipe to this website so you don't have to delve into the internet and get lost...

I can't recall, but I was almost POSITIVE that the Devs said they will keep this game up to date.

...and OF COURSE people are going to play TF2 more than FF...I mean when you have a marketing monster like Valve...an Independent group can scarcely compete with that kind of money. Don't forget that TF2 will be out for Xbox...so I'm sure using that alone was enough to let everyone know that TF2 will be out soon.

I'm sorry that all the intricate animations aren't there yet, I consider this game in a beta stage much like precious TF2. The difference is that with TF2...there isn't much room to "improve" the game as there are probably only a FEW things Valve will even consider changing before it's release in what...3 weeks now? With FF, the Devs released a rough product, for free, for us, that can be molded and polished, and like a fine wine, get better with age.