Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > General Discussion

Old 11-06-2007, 09:42 AM   #1
FF|Skyrider
HL2Files Site Manager

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Send a message via AIM to FF|Skyrider Send a message via MSN to FF|Skyrider Send a message via Yahoo to FF|Skyrider
CrosuS Map / Mod Management System

Hey everyone, I believe quite a few people already know me for working on HL2Files with mirroring files, such as maps, models, skins, and so on. Since this week, I'm working for CrosuS now as well which means more mirrors for you guys, and also means you can choose how you wish to download them.

Quote:
CrosuS helps you manage the mods you have installed for your favorite games. It provides an easy way to detect and launch both the base game and mods for that game and lets you browse hosted mods and maps to install. For mods that are supported on CrosuS, it can also keep these up to date.

Bottom left, you will see Fortress Forever maps. (as an example).. The maps will be getting their own section very shortly, but If you want that map, all you have to press is "Download" which you can see on the right and you'll be downloading the map right away.. Once finished, you don't have to do anything else as the map has automatic been installed in your maps folder.

Some may be out-of-date, if so.. Please Private Message me or reply below so I can update it, and or add the new map / file you provide. Everyone must be familiar with CrosuS now as the Fortress Forever team advertised it on the main page. It's a very handy sofware, a must for everyone. You can download modifications & maps easily.

Do remember, in order for you to download the maps & modifications that has been added on CrosuS, you are required to login. Plus, if you never knew this.

If you don't understand some things, don't worry. The staff (like me) will correct those things and add the maps on CrosuS as soon as possible!

Last edited by FF|Skyrider; 11-08-2007 at 06:44 PM.
FF|Skyrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2007, 11:47 AM   #2
Everything
This is still alive?
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Awesome, I'l check these out..

Old 11-06-2007, 12:33 PM   #3
FF|Skyrider
HL2Files Site Manager

Send a message via AIM to FF|Skyrider Send a message via MSN to FF|Skyrider Send a message via Yahoo to FF|Skyrider
The maps that I have added on CrosuS are 90% of all maps I added on HL2Files. The last 2 are only on CrosuS at the moment. All the maps I've added ony CrosuS should be fully working, if you find any problems please notify me about it. As said, if you see any maps out-of-date, please Private Message me about it with an updated version.

Old 11-06-2007, 01:20 PM   #4
4est
Fortress Forever Staff

Send a message via Yahoo to 4est
I'm going to sticky this in gen for a bit..... maybe in belongs in mapping... but meh...

edit-

OMG!!! you have skeeball!!! YES!

Last edited by 4est; 11-06-2007 at 01:26 PM.
4est is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2007, 01:39 PM   #5
FF|Skyrider
HL2Files Site Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4est
I'm going to sticky this in gen for a bit..... maybe in belongs in mapping... but meh...

edit-

OMG!!! you have skeeball!!! YES!
I don't think the skeeball has a lua script though. That "port" really should be fixed . Thanks for the sticky, but do remember this is also for models, skins, and so on.. Not just maps only!

Old 11-06-2007, 04:01 PM   #6
SoBe Green
SoBe Yourself

Get the community maps on there.
SoBe Green is offline   Reply With Quote