Old 09-14-2007, 09:39 PM   #1
Imbrifer
Religious Stamp Machine
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Send a message via AIM to Imbrifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoc
I'm done discussing this with you. If you decide to be civil then perhaps we have something to talk about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uBeR
Asking why he still lives in America is assuming, biased, ignorant, offensive, and incivil.
ftw.
I'm being civil, but still responding to your incivility. Claiming I'm not is a convenient way to ignore my points that you have been ignoring this entire thread

Quote:
Shouldn't you be angry with them for their violence and instead believe THEY should be looking for a non-violent solution?
Make no mistake, as I've said they are butchers. But there are a few problems with simply saying 'al-Qaeda should be nonviolent'. Number one, the cause of the violence, as I've (and the 9/11 commission report, al-Qaeda, etc.) have stated, is US military intervention in the middle east. The best way to treat a sickness is to stop the cause, not treat the symptoms. Number two, I live in the good ol' USA, and my power is here, not with psycho extremist groups even the US government has trouble tracking down. Number three, there are many non-violent resisters of US foreign policy, but when we are consistently violent against them, some people will not be satisfied with nonviolent solutions, and they join terrorist groups. Remove our violent presence, we remove anything for them to get angry over, and they won't be pissed.
Imbrifer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2007, 09:45 PM   #2
broodingdude

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Wow more people discovering that this forum is riddled with douchebags. How unsurprising.

Hint: Don't post expecting respect. Since there are, as of yet, NO consequences for anyone's actions besides the (oh noes!) ban (which is at the very unfair discretion of possibly very immature people as they bring their own beliefs in to it, not any Fair Management Practices). No keyboard warrior hiding behind their anonymity is going to give you any leeway or be polite or civil. Best keep your opinions to people you can actually reach and punch in the face.

I urge these internet toughies to post their addresses, but they all act like I didn't say that.