Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > General Discussion

Old 09-27-2007, 12:58 PM   #1
Killemall4u

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Great Mod

I have followed the progress of Fortress Forever since the start. Coming to the website site a couple times a week to see the progress. Now that its out I hear and see people complaining about things that really don't matter.

The way I see it is we have this group of people in the gaming community that had such a love for TFC that they were willing to dedicate there time and knowledge to give us (The Gaming Community) this awesome mod on the source engine. TFC was pretty much the start of it all for me.

I lost intrest after about 3 yrs so I heard about FF and followed it until its release. Finally here it is released and I must say you guys did one hell of a job with this not like other mods that have been screwed up when they were moved to the source engine (DOD:S CS:S) if its not broke don't fix it. They screwed those two games up when they were fine to start with.

You guys stayed true to TFC and that is why FF will make it. TF2 just like the other 2 I mentioned (DOD:S & CS:S) got screwed up by changing the way the games play always trying to make it better lol. There was nothing wrong with them they just needed better graphics the gameplay was perfect. FF stayed true to the gameplay which will be its success.

We all know that the community creates the best mods and games hell who created Day of Defeat sure as hell wasn't a company. My hats off to you guys for the best mod on the source engine to date.

Killemall4u

Last edited by Killemall4u; 09-27-2007 at 01:30 PM.

Old 09-27-2007, 01:28 PM   #2
Cosides

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Alinea's

Make

Reading

Easier.
Cosides is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2007, 02:44 AM   #3
EyePoke

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
YES this game is awesome the team is AWESOME awesome game who doesnt like it .. is dumb