Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2007, 12:54 PM   #1
Hipshot

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Unserious people, never ever play fortress forever - forever.

First, I need to say that the mod is excellent, I'm having a lot of fun and it feels very true to what TF should be, fast and furious. I also noted that the small map 2more, uses a sky I made long time ago, nice, I'm proud of having an asset in one of Internets finest.

However, this post isn't about niceness, it's about all those people that just won't play the game serious and I don't mean new players that don't know the maps (hell I'm a new player to a lot of these maps too). The thing I noted was, as soon as you play on a server with friendly fire, there are one or more (often just one) retarded person that needs to destroy for his own team by team killing them as a spy, messing up the defense etc.

Like yesterday, this fool "don't ban me" or some similar unique nick, was standing in the spawn room on Well, poisoned by the Medic, screaming about AIDS and whatnot, infecting everyone that spawned there. That thing works even without friendly fire. Three days ago, a HW stood in the spawn room gunning down everyone that spawned, he stood on a bag so he didn't die himself of course, that is just plain insane. One H ago, I was playing that Aardwark (or something like that, a fine level), this Darkie fool on my team knifed down people outside our own spawn room, at the same time some guy named Cruser HW killed people in his team. I let the pictures explain...

However, the next round, the two numskulls was in the same team.

And, for some reason, they seem impossible to get rid of, I remember the days when ban and kick actually was used, but today many servers seems unguarded and theres no chance to have the ill doers removed, people say "votekick" but no one seems to know how to actually initiate that.

It's all very sad. Can't people like that go that hell spawn called TF2, where they can fight with Valves ban policy instead?

One thing I found funny, yesterday, I saw a soldier in my def having the same name as I, that's pretty confusing for 2 sec =)

Sorry for any grammar errors and misspellings...