Old 11-18-2007, 05:37 PM   #1281
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
A virtual throat slit..............

ouuuuchhhhhh. Mhhmmm. To bad for you it is only virtual you swine. To think that I would bleed purple would be without a true absolution of what it means to be a fellow Brethren. You are lost silver and I am afraid you will never be found. You have taken the ugly path of no return when you have decided that you are above all other brothers when we are created equal. I say bring on your special sect of yellow and see who joins. I am guessing no one will follow an insane blubbering leader as yourself. it is always in the best intrests of all to not follow somone who has a lower IQ of a loaded back potato. Why should everyone choose you as the new leader when I doubt you could win the 100 yard dash in the special olympics. I am sure that verbally you would lose as well since your vocabulary and thought process rivals the equal of a homeless man on crack cocaine. The whiff of your bodily oder of puss and jealously is starting to really stink and I am sure that everyone has caught the smell of it now. I have been receiving pm's of current Yellow Brothers and their concerns of the audascity of who you think you are. I await your pitifull response to this all in which I am sure will be on some 2nd grade level.

Cometh forth in front of all Yellow Brothers alike and deal with the vengage of those you have stabed in the back and broke the number one rule. Brothers are all equal in the eyes of the Yellow Gods and you have forsaken them so now their wrath begins.

To disect a fellow brother is something we all never want to do. Only through disecting however is the only way to find out what trully makes a person tick. The insides tell the story of the beginning and the end. It is unfortunate that your story is coming to a close but it matters less since the plot really was not that good in the eyes of men.

dh

Old 11-18-2007, 06:05 PM   #1282
Foxtrick

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
I have sat too long without acknowledging this thread. Thank you.
Foxtrick is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2007, 06:23 PM   #1283
Etzell
D&A Member

Hey, you don't represent us blacks. I for one support this takeover, they ripped down those god-awful Hellspawn statues. How can you be upset about that?
Etzell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2007, 06:36 PM   #1284
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etzell
Hey, you don't represent us blacks. I for one support this takeover, they ripped down those god-awful Hellspawn statues. How can you be upset about that?
Warmonger.

Old 11-18-2007, 07:01 PM   #1285
Etzell
D&A Member

You're just out of touch with the needs of us blacks. ...Dammit, that makes you a perfect leader.
Etzell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2007, 07:14 PM   #1286
Backstaber
Custom User Title
D&A Member

Class/Position: Scout Offence
Gametype: Capture The Flag
Affiliations: None
This reeks of Animal Farm!

But anyway, this is good.
Backstaber is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2007, 08:19 PM   #1287
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etzell
You're just out of touch with the needs of us blacks. ...Dammit, that makes you a perfect leader.
I bring order to chaos. We are the blacks. Resistance is futile.

Old 11-18-2007, 11:19 PM   #1288
Mooga
Colorless FTW
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Affiliations: SRCDS.com
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
COLORLESS FTW!

Old 11-19-2007, 02:35 AM   #1289
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Class/Position: D Medic
Gametype: Conca Jumping
Affiliations: ^iv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzy
I bring order to chaos. We are the blacks. Resistance is futile.
Sadly I can not find a picture of the adopted mascot for /b/ .

First infraction! Flaming!
zSilver_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2007, 02:59 AM   #1290
Suite307

Suite307 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2007, 09:05 AM   #1291
Ihmhi
[AE] 0112 Ihmhi *SJB
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: A little bit o' everythin'
Gametype: Also a little bit o' everythin'
Affiliations: [AE] Asseater, *SJB Straight Jacket Brigade
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Send a message via AIM to Ihmhi Send a message via MSN to Ihmhi Send a message via Yahoo to Ihmhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SizeableSSonic
Oh god...

Where is my Picard in his hand ANSCI when I need it?
We Greens are very much like Sweden when America does something stupid... we all emit a collective

............................................______ __
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................” :,
.....................,?........................... ...........................,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`. ......._/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.`~,......“~.,....................`.... .}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|............ ..`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,.............. .............`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_......... .._,-%.......`

Select the pistol, and then, select your horse.
Ihmhi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2007, 09:40 AM   #1292
Zydell
Ex-king
D&A Member

Affiliations: Knights of the Round
Send a message via MSN to Zydell Send a message via Skype™ to Zydell
I support this thread (and I always will )
Zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2007, 11:54 AM   #1293
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

My hypocrisy on this issue knows no bounds. How is it that a member such as Silverfox who used to degrade the Yellow Brotherhood for years before coming to the senses to join us on my request. Now you feel that you are the chosen one to lead the brotherhood.........the new brotherhood into the future. I see that all of the previous yellow brotherhood members are not allowed to follow you. LMAO...........it wouldnt have to do with all us feeling that you are retarded and that no one was planning to join your new sect now would it? In the words of a great man........"To follow a fool into battle would be the same as signing your death wish". You are a mere scab running ontop the holy skin of the yellow light. All we need to do is pick the scab to remove you for once and for all. No maybe someday another scab will create and form but I highly doubt we will not pick that as well. I can see that you feel that openly attacking myself will give you your thoughts of grander but it will not last. After it has all been said and done after you have failed.........it is inevitable...........we will not be there to spray off the feces you soiled yourself with. We will leave you to your own destiny of resentment and anger. We will leave you to the wolves who will break your skin and devour you soul. If it is war you want then come forth but what war was ever fought with only you on the battlefield standing alone as a sad little ingrate who decided to bite the hands that feed him.

No more will you drag our good name and the Yellow Gods throught the mud. No more will you stand upon your pedestal with the feeling of the untouchable. Where were you when the battle ensured against wikipedia and the brotherhood.............where were you when all attacked us and you did nothing.............where were you doing the planning of everyone creating something great. I can answer it for you............you were nowhere to be found. Such a great leader cannot hide from the cowardness that runs deep within your veins of light. A COWARD YOU ARE............AND A COWARD YOU WILL ALWAYS BE. You scare me know more then a puppy suckling his mothers tits. You will be dealt with Silver........and you will lose. Stand tall and alone for your destiny has already been chosen.

We are coming for you...........

dh

For you to regain your rightfull place at the throne and to lead us into battle against this ugly turn of events know as "Silver". Please my king..........show us the way into our given destiny. May the power be with you to show us the path of light.

dh

Last edited by GeoKill----->; 08-11-2008 at 05:45 AM.
DarkeN_HellspawN is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2007, 12:42 PM   #1294
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
My hypocrisy on this issue knows no bounds. How is it that a member such as Silverfox who used to degrade the Yellow Brotherhood for years before coming to the senses to join us on my request. Now you feel that you are the chosen one to lead the brotherhood.........the new brotherhood into the future. I see that all of the previous yellow brotherhood members are not allowed to follow you. LMAO...........it wouldnt have to do with all us feeling that you are retarded and that no one was planning to join your new sect now would it? In the words of a great man........"To follow a fool into battle would be the same as signing your death wish". You are a mere scab running ontop the holy skin of the yellow light. All we need to do is pick the scab to remove you for once and for all. No maybe someday another scab will create and form but I highly doubt we will not pick that as well. I can see that you feel that openly attacking myself will give you your thoughts of grander but it will not last. After it has all been said and done after you have failed.........it is inevitable...........we will not be there to spray off the feces you soiled yourself with. We will leave you to your own destiny of resentment and anger. We will leave you to the wolves who will break your skin and devour you soul. If it is war you want then come forth but what war was ever fought with only you on the battlefield standing alone as a sad little ingrate who decided to bite the hands that feed him.

No more will you drag our good name and the Yellow Gods throught the mud. No more will you stand upon your pedestal with the feeling of the untouchable. Where were you when the battle ensured against wikipedia and the brotherhood.............where were you when all attacked us and you did nothing.............where were you doing the planning of everyone creating something great. I can answer it for you............you were nowhere to be found. Such a great leader cannot hide from the cowardness that runs deep within your veins of light. A COWARD YOU ARE............AND A COWARD YOU WILL ALWAYS BE. You scare me know more then a puppy suckling his mothers tits. You will be dealt with Silver........and you will lose. Stand tall and alone for your destiny has already been chosen.

We are coming for you...........

dh
No.

Old 11-19-2007, 12:45 PM   #1295
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

I thought your corrupt group was a democracy? Now it's a monarcy?

Your virtual throat is virtually slit, your corruption and betrayal has been shown to all. Admit defeat.

Old 11-19-2007, 01:02 PM   #1296
Zydell
Ex-king
D&A Member

Affiliations: Knights of the Round
Send a message via MSN to Zydell Send a message via Skype™ to Zydell
democracy and monarchy do not exclude each other (constitutional / absolute monarchy)
Zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2007, 01:20 PM   #1297
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

You way with words is pure magic!!!!!!

How the essence you hold of the very speech you command by summing up everything with a simple word "No". If only some of the greatest writers in the world of the past could have taken this example from you then they could have saved so much writing and time. Example provided....

They pull out their swords and stab Caesar. With his dying breath Caesar addresses Brutus, "No"? Then fall, Caesar!"

What a powerfull change this could have brought to generations upon generations. I do have a mathematical equation for you.

SilverFox = Idiot 10(10)

dh

Old 11-19-2007, 01:20 PM   #1298
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Gametype: FPS or RTS (just say NO to MMO)
Affiliations: Your Mom
Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihmhi
We Greens are very much like Sweden when America does something stupid... we all emit a collective

............................................______ __
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?........................... ...........................,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.`~,......“~.,....................`.....} ............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|............ ..`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,.............. .............`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_......... .._,-%.......`
you place two hands on a bowl and turn it 3/4 of the way upside down? Seems an odd custom...

You eventually run out of other people's money to spend.
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2007, 01:27 PM   #1299
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

It is going to be hard for her to understand Zydell......

Since you explaining that to her would equal the explanation of the idea of the combustible engine to an average primate. Yes, the primate may shake his head up and down when you ask him if he understands but that will all be forgotten when he throws feces at you in the end.

Please stop throwing feces Silver..........come up with something orginial such as going to school or becomming educated. I am sure your definition of science is using a magnifying glass to burn ants.

dh

Old 11-19-2007, 01:40 PM   #1300
Backstaber
Custom User Title
D&A Member

Class/Position: Scout Offence
Gametype: Capture The Flag
Affiliations: None
I no longer recognize DarkeN_HellspawN as the "leader" of the Yellows.
Backstaber is offline   Reply With Quote