Old 12-31-2010, 05:42 PM   #8
GambiT
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Spy
Affiliations: -=DoM=-
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynus View Post
the public servers for this game... the popular ones are terrible... they are fucking pathetic.
thats YOUR opinion...

Quote:
INX (euro) decent server, cept i dont like the high ping.
never played there...

Quote:
Old Timers is complete garbage, they use leaked maps from the beta and have just about the whole ff community banned from their servers from anything from saying piss to racism to switching classes too many times within a minute. Their bans are wayy too harshe and contribute to the lack of playerbase in FF.
there was controversy over ONE map, that i know of, and they do NOT have the "whole ff community" banned.

don't take it out on them that you can't follow their fucking rules, it's their server so its their right to ban you for anything they see fit. my clans server rules are not all that different from OT's.

bottom line, if you don't like how other ppl choose to run their server get your own and stay your ass in there.

Quote:
Their bans are wayy too harshe and contribute to the lack of playerbase in FF.
nah, i think its more to do with elitist mofo's who ride newb's asses about not being good enough. ALOT of our player base, myself included, doesn't give a flying fuck about pickups, leagues, or anything competitive, we just want to pub play with other ppl who just flat out want to have fun(without the competitive BS)

Quote:
Talos is the main public server that the community uses and is bad because the map rotation and the Rockthevote system they have configured FORCING people to play 15 minutes of each map before you can rock the vote. FIX THE ROTATION AND FIX YOUR RTV SYSTEM PLEASE! Make it have a warning to !nominate maps so you have some time to nominate maps that are fun! And let the Voting go on for more than 15 seconds. Please.
never played there..

Quote:
Just play by the rules
lol, now thats funny, your bitching about OT banning ppl for NOT following their rules, yet your going to tell other ppl to follow yours??

haha
--------------------------FF_Civibash_G(Released)------------------------
-------------------FF_Conc_G1(WIP)--------------------
-------------------FF_Hollow_G(WIP)---------------------
GambiT is offline   Reply With Quote