Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Other Games

View Poll Results: What are your favourite CS games?
CS 1.6 5 55.56%
CS: Condition Zero 1 11.11%
CS: Source 2 22.22%
CS: Global Offensive - but only Classic modes 1 11.11%
CS: Global Offensive 3 33.33%
What's a CS? 3 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2014, 07:06 AM   #21
KubeDawg
Nade Whore
Server Owner
Beta Tester
 
KubeDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oklahoma
Class/Position: Scout/Soldier
Gametype: CTF/TDM
Affiliations: blunt. Moto
Posts Rated Helpful 128 Times
FDA, you are just flat wrong. 110% incorrect. In fact, you couldn't be any more wrong. The new scope is wonderful and awesome and all around a good time. It's much more fun to use an aug/sg now and even though you may consider it a nerf to visibility, it pretty much pwns when zoomed in. Realism aside, it really is the bees knees. Super neat-o. Generously fantabulous.

But seriously, I love it and you are wrong.
__________________
Moto's Funhouse | Dallas, TX - 74.91.114.247:27015

ff_plunder - Complete
KubeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-17-2014, 12:27 AM   #22
homie in reboks'
 
homie in reboks''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: USA
Class/Position: Soldier & Medic
Affiliations: ( ir :: ) iv| K^
Posts Rated Helpful 80 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KubeDawg View Post
I'm a fucking idiot
fix'd
__________________
homie in reboks' is offline   Reply With Quote


3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2014, 05:46 AM   #23
KubeDawg
Nade Whore
Server Owner
Beta Tester
 
KubeDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oklahoma
Class/Position: Scout/Soldier
Gametype: CTF/TDM
Affiliations: blunt. Moto
Posts Rated Helpful 128 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homie in reboks' View Post
I hate how correct Moto is all the damn time.
fix'd
__________________
Moto's Funhouse | Dallas, TX - 74.91.114.247:27015

ff_plunder - Complete
KubeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-17-2014, 07:53 AM   #24
homie in reboks'
 
homie in reboks''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: USA
Class/Position: Soldier & Medic
Affiliations: ( ir :: ) iv| K^
Posts Rated Helpful 80 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KubeDawg View Post
I hate how correct Moto is all the damn time.
Ok, I'll bite since you're such an elitist asshole with no notable achievements in life or in any game you've ever played.

No one is agreeing with you because you've given absolutely zero reasons as to why the scope is good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KubeDawg View Post
The new sg/aug scopes give me a boner.
This is all you've said. You then proceeded to just edit each negative response, in a clever way, instead of actually supporting your opinion.

Why not actually try to further the discussion with some actual support instead of the usual mindless fucking drivel you spew? Oh, that's right, you're totally incapable of thinking outside of your peabrain views.

It's like your brain is incapable of understanding that people have different views and just because someone thinks your opinion is ridiculous (and that's being courteous; your opinions are often narrow-sighted, pretentious, and nonsensical.) that they're automatically wrong.

Get off your high-horse and stop being a piece of shit. Also, stay away from any online community (I would say real-life too, but lets not kid ourselves; your brain can't function in a social setting that isn't pixelated.) because your mere presence will lower the entire character and credibility of it.

So, in short, shut the fuck up, Moto.
__________________
homie in reboks' is offline   Reply With Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2014, 07:56 AM   #25
FDA_Approved
Beta Tester
 
FDA_Approved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 293 Times
Yeah, usually your only argument is, "because it's cool". Without saying what makes it "cool" or why it matters.
__________________
Currently equipped: Rad Scarf of liberating happiness.
FDA_Approved is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-17-2014, 07:59 AM   #26
aleXtric
#FF.Pickup Dictator
Beta Tester
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Detroit
Gametype: ADL
Affiliations: KiNGz .
Posts Rated Helpful 100 Times
this should be the first addition to the Fortress Forever Vault section of the forum. thanks
__________________
!add
#FF.Pickup - Quakenet

http://www.ffpickup.com/?p=irc
aleXtric is offline   Reply With Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2014, 03:10 PM   #27
KubeDawg
Nade Whore
Server Owner
Beta Tester
 
KubeDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oklahoma
Class/Position: Scout/Soldier
Gametype: CTF/TDM
Affiliations: blunt. Moto
Posts Rated Helpful 128 Times
This thread seriously has me lol'ing. Thanks for the laughs homie.
__________________
Moto's Funhouse | Dallas, TX - 74.91.114.247:27015

ff_plunder - Complete
KubeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-17-2014, 08:17 PM   #28
Brass
BABIES!
 
Brass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Enemy Base
Class/Position: O
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: [FPS]
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Send a message via MSN to Brass
Quote:
Originally Posted by homie in reboks' View Post
Ok, I'll bite since you're such an elitist asshole with no notable achievements in life or in any game you've ever played.

No one is agreeing with you because you've given absolutely zero reasons as to why the scope is good.

This is all you've said. You then proceeded to just edit each negative response, in a clever way, instead of actually supporting your opinion.

Why not actually try to further the discussion with some actual support instead of the usual mindless fucking drivel you spew? Oh, that's right, you're totally incapable of thinking outside of your peabrain views.

It's like your brain is incapable of understanding that people have different views and just because someone thinks your opinion is ridiculous (and that's being courteous; your opinions are often narrow-sighted, pretentious, and nonsensical.) that they're automatically wrong.

Get off your high-horse and stop being a piece of shit. Also, stay away from any online community (I would say real-life too, but lets not kid ourselves; your brain can't function in a social setting that isn't pixelated.) because your mere presence will lower the entire character and credibility of it.

So, in short, shut the fuck up, Moto.
Lol. From the looks of his posts - he wasn't being very serious, so why such a serious response? Indeed, he didn't give any arguments to back up his opinion, but it's just an internet forum man. Getting mad like that doesn't seem very rational.

(Though I sense this goes beyond the scope of this undead graveyard known as the 'forum' and even as deep as into the HQ of internet badasses known as 'IRC' )
Brass is offline   Reply With Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:38 PM   #29
FDA_Approved
Beta Tester
 
FDA_Approved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 293 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brass View Post
Lol. From the looks of his posts - he wasn't being very serious, so why such a serious response? Indeed, he didn't give any arguments to back up his opinion, but it's just an internet forum man. Getting mad like that doesn't seem very rational.

(Though I sense this goes beyond the scope of this undead graveyard known as the 'forum' and even as deep as into the HQ of internet badasses known as 'IRC' )
Moto's just annoying. All he does is talk out of his ass with baseless accusations. It's just annoying because it's impossible to discuss anything with him on here, as he never provides any reasoning to back up his points. All he says is "lol cuz it's cool" or, "that's lame".
__________________
Currently equipped: Rad Scarf of liberating happiness.
FDA_Approved is offline   Reply With Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:33 PM   #30
ddm999
worst ff player eu
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: South Yorks., England
Class/Position: o - no, d - scout
Gametype: IvDZ
Posts Rated Helpful 18 Times
#inb4moto

that's lame
__________________
gg ff not ded
ff very much alive
ddm999 is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-20-2014, 04:09 PM   #31
NeonLight
NeoNL
Wiki Team
Beta Tester
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Boston, Mass
Class/Position: Soldier, Medic
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: +M|M+ -RS
Posts Rated Helpful 170 Times
NeonLight is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-20-2014, 07:00 PM   #32
ddm999
worst ff player eu
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: South Yorks., England
Class/Position: o - no, d - scout
Gametype: IvDZ
Posts Rated Helpful 18 Times
great hax there

wheres your free vac ban
__________________
gg ff not ded
ff very much alive
ddm999 is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-21-2014, 12:21 AM   #33
NeonLight
NeoNL
Wiki Team
Beta Tester
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Boston, Mass
Class/Position: Soldier, Medic
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: +M|M+ -RS
Posts Rated Helpful 170 Times
#toogood ?
NeonLight is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-21-2014, 05:59 AM   #34
the_cake
Beta Tester
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts Rated Helpful 144 Times

Last edited by the_cake; 02-21-2014 at 06:28 AM.
the_cake is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-21-2014, 07:33 PM   #35
NeonLight
NeoNL
Wiki Team
Beta Tester
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Boston, Mass
Class/Position: Soldier, Medic
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: +M|M+ -RS
Posts Rated Helpful 170 Times
That is what I was doing irl while we were buying guns next round. Glasses and all
NeonLight is offline   Reply With Quote


Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.