I have the original, fullsize .tgas. You'll have to crop them again and make them transparent. I'll put them in a zip file and rapidshare them if you want. --Hirohito 19:19, 28 December 2007 (CST)
- Thanks, that would be great. Or if they zip to less than 20 megs you could email them. My name at gmail.com --Phisionary 19:24, 28 December 2007 (CST)
- Done. I'm also adding temp descriptions for weapons in the class pages, just so newbies know what each class has without using the comparison guide. --Hirohito 19:28, 28 December 2007 (CST)
Just as a heads up: I'm trying to purge developer-related comments on pages as that makes things make more sense. --Hirohito 22:18, 28 December 2007 (CST)
Make sure to update your Manual sidebar with my TF2 Player's Guide to FF guide. --Hirohito 22:01, 30 December 2007 (CST)
Regarding Pyro Jumps page: I think Pyro Jump sounds a little odd for a title. Pyro Jumps would probably be a better title. What do you think? --Agent Buckshot Moose
- It does sound odd, but I think Jumps sounds odd too. Maybe if we changed all the 'jump' articles to jumping. Rocket Jumping, Grenade Jumping, Pyro Jumping? I dunno. It's fairly odd either way. --Phisionary 02:32, 31 December 2007 (CST)
I've added the sidebar manual template on every page I could find, so don't worry about it. --Hirohito 18:31, 31 December 2007 (CST)
- Yes, I noticed that job being done... Awesome job, thanks. --Phisionary 18:32, 31 December 2007 (CST)
Now that we've got formatting under control, we should start to focus on other things, like the weapon pages, map (guides for the defaults and info on how to make your own) and LUA info. We should nail down formats for those pages, then have others fill them in once the formats are done. I'm thinking about making a post on the forums asking for help in General Discussion and the map-making forums. Good idea? --Hirohito 19:14, 31 December 2007 (CST)
- Sure sounds good. They wouldn't even have to do any editing, a thread of ideas and maybe information for map guides that we could copy in seems like it would work. I'll get a message to the WST group and see what they think of it too. Ihmhi is the guy in charge of this project. You aren't a member of the team are you? --Phisionary 19:21, 31 December 2007 (CST)
Could you add the Manual sidebar to the Downloads page? I can't edit it. --Hirohito 19:36, 31 December 2007 (CST)
- Done. --Phisionary 19:40, 31 December 2007 (CST)
Got the status pictures uploaded. They're somewhat late because I had to run to the store and get cat food as soon as I left the server. --Hirohito 17:10, 1 January 2008 (CST)
- Emergency cat food run, huh. ok. =D
- Great job. We missed immunity, and the concussed screenie is pretty useless, maybe you could just have the icon instead, I dunno. I'm going to make a list of in-game screenies (and fact-checking, also) that needs to be done and have that on the TODO page. If you think of anything else, stick it there and if there are enough or them sometime, we could do it again. --Phisionary 17:16, 1 January 2008 (CST)
- Hey, I love my kitties. >:(
- I changed the conced picture since, IMO, it's hard to convey getting conced with a screenshot. --Hirohito 17:18, 1 January 2008 (CST)
Is there any way to remove the border surrounding the weapon pictures on the class pages? It'd make the pages look much better. --Hirohito 18:16, 1 January 2008 (CST)
- Lol. I just added that border. Do you mean the weapons themself or the ones around the grenades where the images are gray? If you mean for the grenades, then just wait until the new grenade images are up (it'll be soon), and if you just don't like the border, well, nyaa nyaa.. j/k. Remove the border <style> tag from Template:Inline_Weapon --Phisionary 18:46, 1 January 2008 (CST)
- I think it looks better without the border. I'll see what the others say about it, though. I like the pictures, BTW. --Hirohito 18:54, 1 January 2008 (CST)
- Honestly, those weapon/grenade pictures are absolutely amazing. Very, very, very good job on them. --Squeek-10494 03:38, 2 January 2008 (CST)
- Thanks! I still need to redo the class pics and then things will be just about perfect. --Phisionary 04:15, 2 January 2008 (CST)
I've been thinking about a map template. If we want to do anything with the map guides, we really need one. Anyways, I'm thinking it should be broken down like this:
Describe the map goals, etc.
Discuss and show pictures of important places such as capture points, where the flag is, key parts of your base, resupply areas, spawn rooms etc..
Entrances into whatever location. Show alternate ones, etc.
Show how much stuff are in backpacks in a certain area (Like in CZ2, show what's in spawn's backpacks and the ones at CP3).
Discuss good strategies for the map. Have the forum members help with this one.
Ideal SG/Dispenser location
Describe good places to put SGs/dispensers with accompanying pictures.
Feel free to add anything else, then get back with me. --Hirohito 18:08, 2 January 2008 (CST)