From Fortress Forever Wiki
(Redirected from Weapon:Detpack)Jump to navigationJump to search
- 1270 Damage to anyone in the vicinity of the blast
- Customisable by the player.
- Three common values are bindable from the menu: +det5, +det20 and +det50.
- The player can also choose the detpack fuse length with the detpack x command, where x is the fuse length (60 seconds maximum).
- 700 units (players and structures).
- 1500 units (triggering goals).
- Can trigger unique goals in maps
- Can be defused if an enemy Scout touches the detpack.
- If hit by an EMP, the fuse length is set to 5 seconds. I.e. the detpack timer is shortened by the EMP. If the detpack is already going to explode inside five seconds, the timer doesn't change.
- Causes the ground to shake
- Has an enormous blast magnitude, and the dead players (or what's left of them) should reflect that!