How to set up Hammer
- So go to your tool section on steam. Run Source SDK
- Make sure the Engine Version is set to Source Engine 2006
- Start up hammer. Once started, click the tools tab up top and click options.
- Next click Edit beside Configuration
- Type in Fortress Forever and click ok
- Next Fortress Forever Should appear and if it does Click the Close button
- Now you should be at Configure Hammer again, click the arrow next to Hl2 and click "Fortress Forever".
- Fill in all the information you see in this picture for your configuration (if you have something different use that then).
Game Data files
Defualt PointEntity class
Default SolidEntity class
Default texture scale
Default lightmap scale
Game Executable Directory
Hammer VMF Directory
- Next click the Build Programs Tab and under configuration click Fortress Forever.
- Next this section should look exactly like this.
Place compiled maps in this directory before running the game
- After that click apply and then ok, and exit hammer and under current game select Fortress Forever.
- After that start up Hammer and you should be ready to go!!