cl_ragdoll_deathview 0/1 - When you die, your view follows your body. For instance, if your head gets blown across the map, your view is too.
hud_fastswitch 0/1/2 - Quick weapon changing [can also be set via "Options - Keyboard - Advanced - Fast weapon switch] (1 = keyboard & mouse, 2 = keyboard only)
dropitems - Throws the flag/item being carried
discard - Drops unneeded ammo packs
saveme - Call for Medic (to heal your health)
engyme - Call for Engineer (to repair your armor)
+medengymenu - Medic/Engy radial menu
primeone - Primes one of your primary grenades.
primetwo - Prime one of your secondary grenades.
throwgren - Throw a primed grenade.
toggleone - Primes and throws primary grenade on subsequent touches
toggletwo - Primes and throws secondary grenade on subsequent touches
+gren1 - Primes primary grenade
-gren1 - Throws primary grenade
+gren2 - Primes secondary grenade
-gren2 - Throws secondary grenade
cl_spawnslot slot number - Weapon slot to spawn with
cl_classautokill - Die as soon as you change classes
cl_grenadetimer - Timer file to use [can also be set via "Crosshairs / Timers - Timers"]
cl_autoreload 0 or 1 - Automatic weapon reload
changeteam - Brings up the screen to select teams
changeclass - Brings up the class change screen
class X - Change class : Takes effect upon next death
team X - Change team : Takes effect upon next death
invprev - Selects previous weapon slot
invnext - Selects next weapon slot
lastinv - Selects previously selected weapon slot
hud_centerid 0 or 1 - Sets player info in centre of screen
net_graphpos X - Change position of net_graph info (1 is bottom right, 2 is bottom centre, 3 is bottom left)
cl_hints 0 or 1 - Toggles Hints
"jumppad" or "+attack2" - Builds a jumppad.
"+attack2" - Zoom the sniper rifle
The Detpack weapon is in "slot6"
"detpipe" is now gone. You must use "+attack2" to det pipes.
detpack time - Sets detpack timer for specified amount of time.
Medkit is in "slot1", and "+attack2" can also be used
disguise team class - Spy disguise : [team can be color, enemy or friendly]
eg: bind "x" "disguise enemy soldier"
cloak - Cloak - (replaces feign)
scloak - Silent Cloak - (replaces sfeign)
[You cannot run and jump/bunnyhop whilst cloaked]
sentrysabotage - Places sabotage unit on Sentry Gun
dispensersabotage - Places sabotage unit on Dispenser
The above commands can be accessed via the Spy's Radial Menu using "+attack2"
Dispenser is now "slot4"
Sentry Gun is now "slot5"
dispenser - To build Dispenser
sentrygun - To build Sentry Gun
dismantlesentry - To dismantle Sentry Gun
aimsentry - Aims Sentry Gun in direction crosshairs are pointing.
detdismantlesentry - Dismantles or detonate Sentry Gun depending on distance
detsentry - To detonate Sentry Gun
dismantledispenser - To dismantle Dispenser
detdispenser - Detonates the Dispenser
The above commands can all be accessed via the Engineer's "Radial Menu": +attack2
These are items that can be placed into chat to print the specified information.
For example, typing "[%h:%a]" into chat will show your health and your armor separated with a colon.
- %h - Your current health.
- %a - Your current armor.
- %c - Your current class.
- %d - Your team and class. If you are a disguised spy, this will show what you are disguised as instead.
- %i - The last person you saw in your crosshairs.
- %l - Your current position on the map ( if the map contains locations ).
- %sh - Your sentry gun's current health percentage.
- %sa - Your sentry gun's current ammo percentage.
- %sv - Your sentry gun's current level.
- %sl - The location you were in when you built the sentry ( 9 times out of 10, this is where the sentry is too ).
- %dh - Your dispenser's current health percentage.
- %da - Your dispenser's current ammo percentage.
- %dl - The location you were in when you built the dispenser ( 9 times out of 10, this is where the dispenser is too ).
- %pf - The time left till your detpack explodes.
- %ps - The time you set your detpack to - not what's left on the timer .
- %pl - The location you were in when you placed the detpack ( 9 times out of 10, this is where the detpack is too ).