From Fortress Forever WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Fortress Forever in-game main menu.
Options that do not require that you be on a server
- Find Servers - This will show all of the Fortress Forever servers up, along with their tick, amount of players, if it's a public or private server, and what map they're playing.
- Create Server - This will create a local server for use in LANs.
- Options - This allows you to edit things like your microphone and sound volume, your graphics settings, and your username.
- Fortress Options - This will allow you to edit your crosshair/sounds the game makes when you are using a grenade/ Dynamic Lights settings for flame trower, nades etc../Optimized for number of gibs etc../ and Gameplay Graphics. See Setup for more information.
- Quit - This will allow you to exit the game.
Options that show up only when you're in a server
- Resume Game - This will get rid of the menu and put you back in control of your character.
- Disconnect - This will disconnect you from the server you are on.
- Player List - This shows the names (ingame and Steam Community) of people playing. This menu can let you mute players.