This is a list of things that need doing on the FF wiki.
Things That Always Need Doing
These tasks are always on the radar of Wiki To-Doers.
- 0 star articles - This is the category of all zero-star articles: pages that have little or no content. If you need something to do, chances are you'll find something here!
- 1 star articles - This is the category of all one-star articles: pages with very basic, non-detailed content. This is another good place to find things to do.
- Article Reviewing: See Category:Rated Articles for all articles with ratings. Every page on the wiki should have a rating. Making sure ratings line up with the content on the page according to the Article Rating Guidelines.
Tasks to make sure that the wiki is in line with all 2.42/2.43 changes.
- Verify the damage and time values for the laser grenade, slowfield, and all other changed weapons. <--including sentry
- Pictures for Warpath map page.
- Probably a mention about soft clipping somewhere.
Pages that need attention
These pages are in need of rework, more information, or reorganization.
- Main Menu - could be fleshed out some more.
- Game Goals - could be fleshed out some more.
- Map:ff_warpath - Map page for new 2.42 map ff_warpath. Needs some screenshots and a strategy section.
Pages that need to be created
Mostly incomplete links from the Main Page Contents.
- Setup - A tutorial page for installing and setting up the game. Changing names, using cfg files, links to Player Controls (see below).
- Player Controls - A guide to setting up mouse and keyboard binds, a description of the console and it's purpose.
Add some new ones?
- Quick Start guide - Quick links an easy instructions for the quickest way to get playing.
- Community resources? - Pages of clans, leagues, stuff like that. A link to the forum or some web-sites if nothing else maybe.
- There are clan pages, but no community link. Many of the clans listed have died, since league play as a whole in FF is dead.